Fucidin Cream (Fusidic Acid) 15g
Used to Treat a Number of Bacterial Skin Infections.
Fucidin cream contain fusidic acid, which is an antibiotic medicine used to treat a number of bacterial skin infections.
We accept payment with Bitcoin (BTC).
|Quantity||Price||Shipping Method ( Shipping is Free! )|
|1 Fucidin Cream 15g||$ 16||Registered Airmail, Tracking number|
|2 Fucidin Cream 15g||$ 31||Registered Airmail, Tracking number|
|3 Fucidin Cream 15g||$ 45||Registered Airmail, Tracking number|
What is Fucidin used for?
Fucidin cream is used to treat skin infections caused by bacteria, in particular staphylococcal bacteria. These may include the following:
• Infected hair follicles (folliculitis).
• Skin infection around the nails (paronychia).
• Infected eczema.
• Infected wounds.
How do I use Fucidin?
• Wash your hands before applying the medicine.
• The cream should be applied gently to the infected area three or four times a day, as directed by your doctor.
• If your doctor has told you to cover the area with a dressing you may not need to apply the cream as frequently. Again, follow the instructions given by your doctor.
• Wash your hands after applying the medicine unless the hands are the area being treated.
• Apply the medicine in this way every day for as long as your doctor has prescribed it.
• Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, it is important that you finish the prescribed course of this antibiotic medicine, even if it seems the infection has cleared up. Stopping the course early increases the chance that the infection will come back and that the bacteria will grow resistant to the antibiotic.